Sound Solutions for Commercial Real Estate Companies
At Creative Capital Partners, we understand the unique circumstances surrounding commercial real estate financing. We have worked with companies in the industry for years to help them secure the funding they need to take on and complete new projects. Our specialists can offer quality solutions for owner-occupied commercial properties as well as investment businesses. Allow our expertise and experience to guide you through your options.
Small Business Administration and Conventional Loans
Our Small Business Administration 7(a) and 504 loans are ideal for properties that are owner-occupied structures or flagged or non-flagged hotels. We have competitive rates and lengthy terms that make these options very attractive.
The conventional options we offer can range from $200,000 to upward of $100 million with low rates. These loans feature LTV of 75 percent as well as 30-year amortizations and are ideal for owner-occupied real estate and stabilized investments.
Securing a CMBS Loan
Our choices for a commercial mortgage backed securities loan include options up to $50 million as well as:
- Fixed terms of up to 10 years
- Non-recourse debt
- Low interest rates
- Amortizations at 30 years, giving you the option to cash out
Few investment banks will still offer CMBS loans, which are suitable for franchised hotels, multi-family buildings, and retail and office structures.
Creative Funding Solutions
You may also find the funding you need through one of these options:
- HUD and FHA lending: These are ideal for businesses in new construction, rehabilitation or refinancing. With long terms, these fully amortized loans with fixed rates can garner between $2 million and $50 million.
- Equity and mezzanine financing: Our team will customize these options of as much as $100 million.
- International choices: Our specialty is in the European markets, though we can work just about anywhere to put together mezzanine, debt or equity financing of up to $1 billion.
- Construction financing: These permanent financing options could fund up to $100 million when the principles have extensive experience working on the project.
To learn more about your options with Creative Capital Partners, please contact us today to schedule a free consultation.