Secure the Tools You Need
When you have the right equipment, you can do your job efficiently and effectively. No one knows that better than our team at Creative Capital Partners. We have been working with companies for years on equipment financing options that include:
- An application-only choice of up to $150,000; no financial statements needed
- Middle-market solutions of as much as $500,000
- Larger options for loans that extend beyond $500,000
There is often little to no down payment needed for these options, which gives you the flexibility to obtain equipment without depleting your capital.
Working With Us
Our equipment leasing program is ideal for companies that have been in business for at least two years. Our application-only process is quick, as we can turn around your application in as little as 24 hours. For larger options, you may receive approval in just three to five days. With competitive rates and terms as long as 84 months, our program is hard to beat.
Which Option Is Right For You?
We are able to offer our clients a variety of choices that are customized to fit their needs:
- Sale and Lease Back: There is no need to use a bank line for working capital; instead, you can use the equity that is in your existing equipment. We will buy it, lease it back to you and you will own it once you make all the payments.
- Start-Up Businesses: We can fund solutions for companies that do not have two years under their belts.
- B, C and D Credit: Our specialists offer a “second chance” program that enables businesses with bad credit to secure equipment.
- Municipal and Government: Schools, government agencies, police departments and other similar agencies can benefit from working with us.
Our priority is to find a solution that works for your budget and still gets you the equipment necessary to get the job done.
Get Started Today
If you want to make low monthly payments, retain liquidity and have the ability to update to new equipment as technology evolves, then leasing or financing is the right option for you. To learn more about your options, please contact one of our specialists today.